TOTAL TIME 17 MINUTES
PREP TIME 2 MINUTES
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Mini 4 Cheese Medley Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 packages ramen noodles (flavor packets discarded)
- 4 soft boiled eggs (optional)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil in skillet and sauté pierogies for 6 minutes on either side, turning occasionally.
- While pierogies are cooking, heat remaining olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger, sautéing until fragrant.
- Add chicken broth and heat until boiling.
- Add ramen noodles and gently stir to break apart.
- Boil for 2 minutes. Add pierogies into the soup for the last minute.
- Ladle into a bowl and serve with soft boiled eggs and sesame seeds.