Created by Rachel Quenzer, @Rachelquenzer
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Classic Onion Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon rice vinegar
- 3 green onions, chopped with bottoms and tops separated
- Sesame seeds, as desired
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- For teriyaki sauce, mix all the ingredients except pierogies and sesame oil together.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat sesame oil.
- Add pierogies to the skillet, cooking for 4 minutes; flip then baste with teriyaki sauce.
- Cook for another 4 minutes, flip, then baste again.
- Flip and baste again in 2 minutes; repeat after 2 more minutes.
- Remove the pierogies and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
- For the peanut sauce, mix all ingredients together until smooth. Serve with pierogies.