Grilled BBQ Chicken and Pierogy Packets
TOTAL TIME 30 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box of Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 (9-ounce) package pre-cooked chicken strips, chopped
- ¾ cup (your favorite) bottled BBQ sauce
- ½ cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Mix everything but the butter in a large mixing bowl and toss together.
- Evenly distribute pierogies, onions and chicken between 4 heavy-duty foil sheets (about 12x18 inches each) sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top each packet with 1 Tbsp butter.
- Tightly seal foil packets.
- Grill packets for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve with your other grilled favorites, like corn on the cob!