Cheesy Grilled Pierogy Packets with Bacon
- 1 box of 4 Cheese Medley or your favorite variety Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- Sour cream
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Toss pierogies with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Evenly distribute pierogies and bacon between 4 heavy-duty foil sheets (about 12x18 inches each) sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Tightly seal foil packets.
- Grill packets for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and top with sour cream and chives before serving.