Cheesy Pierogy Quesadillas
TOTAL TIME 20 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box Mrs. T’s 4 Cheese Medley Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredder
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sour cream (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- In a large non-stick skillet, add olive oil and heat to medium; add pierogies and sprinkle with ground pepper. Sauté for 8 minutes on one side then flip pierogies.
- After 4 minutes, carefully place a small handful of shredded cheese on top of half of the pierogies and then stack the remaining pierogies on top of the cheese to make a quesadilla (fully cooked side down).
- Carefully flip the quesadillas again, cook for an additional 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping.