Mini Pierogy Tacos
TOTAL TIME 20 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium avocado
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 8 flour tortillas, taco size
- Coleslaw for serving
- Jalapenos, sliced for serving
- Cilantro, leaves and stems chopped for serving
- Radishes, thinly sliced for serving
- Mash avocado, sour cream, lime juice and salt with a fork until smooth. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and set aside until ready to build tacos.
- Add oil to a large non-stick skillet, heat over medium heat. Add pierogies and cook about 6 minutes on each side, until golden brown. In a large bowl, toss warm pierogies with spices.
- Heat tortillas to soften. Keep warm in a low oven.
- To build tacos: spread avocado crema onto a warm tortilla. Top with seasoned pierogies, coleslaw, jalapenos, cilantro, and radish.
- Toss frozen mini pierogies in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and spices.
- Place pierogies in an air fryer. Cook at 400°F for 10-12 minutes. Shake air fryer basket halfway through cooking time. Add extra time if you want crispier pierogies!