Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Pierogy Sheet Pan
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- ¼ cup chopped green onion tops
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Run pierogies under cool water to thaw. Drain and transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Pour the butter over the pierogies. Add the chicken and bacon, toss.
- Stir the cream cheese and ranch seasoning together in a bowl until blended. Spoon evenly over the pierogies. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese and dill on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the green onions and serve.