Tomato Bacon & Cheese Pierogy Bake
TOTAL TIME 55 MINUTES
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Loaded Baked Potato Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 5 strips bacon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sauté bacon in a frying pan over medium heat for 10 minutes; flip, cook for an additional 8 minutes. Let cool and chop into 1-inch pieces.
- Coat medium baking dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil, then add tomatoes, pierogies, bacon, ½ cup Parmesan cheese; toss to coat.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover dish with foil, bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and remove foil. Continue baking uncovered for an additional 10-12 minutes.