Deep Dish Pierogy Spinach & Sausage Omelet
TOTAL TIME 60 MINUTES
PREP TIME 20 MINUTES
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Minis 4 Cheese Medley Pierogies
- 8 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup, divided Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8-10 links turkey breakfast sausage, cooked and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Run pierogies under cool water to thaw.
- Beat the eggs and milk in a medium bowl, add salt and pepper.
- Stir 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and sausage pieces into the egg mixture.
- Arrange the spinach leaves on the bottom of a 3-quart or 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Place the pierogies on top of the spinach.
- Evenly pour the egg mixture over the pierogies and top with goat cheese and the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Loosely cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes, until the eggs are set and the top of the omelet is puffed and golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.