Spinach Artichoke Dip with Parmesan Crusted Pierogies
Created by Rachel Quenzer, @Rachelquenzer
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Olive oil spray
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained
- ¾ tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lay breadcrumbs on a baking sheet and spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 2 minutes, then stir breadcrumbs and return to oven to bake an additional 2 minutes.
- Let breadcrumbs cool, then add into a bowl with Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk eggs and milk together until combined.
- Dunk each pierogy in the egg mixture, then in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a baking rack on top of a baking sheet to allow air flow.
- Spray with olive oil before baking 18 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients together then put in an oven safe baking dish.
- Top with extra shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese has melted and starts to brown.