Garlic and Honey Glazed Pierogies
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Broccoli & Aged Cheddar Pierogies or your favorite variety of Mrs. T’s Pierogies
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons white vinegar
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine honey, olive oil, minced garlic, white vinegar and soy sauce.
- Simmer on low heat for 5-8 minutes sauce starts to thicken.
- Mix corn starch and cold water; then add to sauce to thicken into a glaze.
- Add pierogies to saucepan and sauté over medium heat for 15-18 minutes, making sure to flip and coat pierogies.
- Sprinkle with minced parsley and serve.