Grilled Buffalo Chicken and Pierogy Skillet
- 1 box of Mini 4 Cheese Medley or your favorite variety Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 2 cups shredded chicken (You can use a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken or smoke/grill your own chicken).
- 1 cup Buffalo-style sauce
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- fresh chives, to garnish
Homemade Ranch Dressing :
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt to taste
- Preheat your grill to 400-450 degrees for direct heat grilling.
- Combine and mix all ranch ingredients. Set aside.
- Toss shredded chicken in melted butter and Buffalo sauce and set aside.
- Place 12-inch cast iron skillet on grill and melt 2 tablespoons of butter in skillet.
- Add pierogies to butter and cook for approximately 6 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Add chicken to skillet, gently stir to combine, and cook for additional two minutes.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of chives, drizzle with ranch, and serve warm.