Grilled Mediterranean Pesto Mini Pierogy Kabobs
TOTAL TIME 23 MINUTES
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
- 1 box of Mini Four Cheese or your favorite variety Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 1 14 ounce can whole water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch thick half moons
- 1 small yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch thick half moons
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes
- 8 ounces halloumi cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 15 10 inch skewers, soaked in water at least 30 minutes if wooden
- Vegetable oil, for the grill grates
- Run pierogies under cool water to thaw.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high, direct heat. Meanwhile, thread the artichoke hearts, Mrs. T’s Mini Four Cheese Medley Pierogies, zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes, and halloumi onto the skewers, alternating them, about 9 pieces per skewer. Be sure to thread the skewer through the pierogies, zucchini, and summer squash so that they lie flat. Place the skewers on a baking sheet.
- Scrape the grill grates clean if needed, then oil them. Place the skewers on the grill and brush with some of the pesto. Cover and grill until grill marks form on the pierogies, 3 to 4 minutes. Uncover, flip the skewers, and brush with more pesto.