Hamburger Pierogy Casserole
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Minis 4 Cheese Medley Pierogies
- Olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ onion, diced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 ½ cups beef broth
- 15 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 8 ounces Mexican cheese blend
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a large skillet and bring to medium heat.
- Cook pierogies, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add ground beef and onions to the skillet, cooking until beef is well-done. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Combine Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, beef broth, tomato sauce, Dijon mustard, and ketchup in the skillet.
- Stir together and cook on low for 10-15 minutes, until sauce thickens.
- Add pierogies back into the sauce and top with cheese.
- Stir together until cheese melts and garnish with fresh parsley.