Unstuffed Pepper Pierogies
Created by Jehava Brown, @onlygirl4boyz
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Mini 4 Cheese Medley Pierogies
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Cook ground beef in saucepan, breaking into pieces, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add sliced onion and pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until slightly tender; 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce to the pot and let simmer on low for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sauté pierogies with remaining olive oil in skillet for 6 minutes on each side, until pierogies are lightly browned.
- Add pierogies to a serving dish, top with meat sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.