Mediterranean Sheet Pan Pierogies
TOTAL TIME 45 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 Box Mrs. T’s Mini Cheddar Seasoned with Bacon Pierogies
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch curly kale, tough stems removed, torn into small pieces
- 12 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon dried Mediterranean seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken meat
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Add pierogies, garlic, kale and tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil, wine and seasonings—toss everything well to coat. Don’t worry if the pan is crowded, the kale will cook down quickly. Bake 25-28 minutes, tossing every 5-10 minutes, until everything is nicely browned.
- Remove pan from the oven and gently toss in chicken. Top with mozzarella and breadcrumbs. Bake an additional 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted, and chicken is warmed through.
- Top with parsley. Serve straight from the pan.
- Note: If you cannot find Mediterranean seasoning (typically a blend of dill, fennel, sage and marjoram) you can substitute other dried herbs to your liking, such as parsley, oregano, or your own blend.