TOTAL TIME 60 MINUTES
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Mini Classic Cheddar
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Sliced tomatoes, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together jar of pasta sauce, water, and basil pesto; set aside.
- Mix together ricotta cheese, basil pesto, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Spread half of the pasta sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Drizzle half of the ricotta mixture over the pasta sauce, making sure not to blend them.
- Place pierogies in a single layer on top of the sauce.
- Top pierogies with the remaining pasta sauce and top with the remaining ricotta mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes; remove foil and cook an additional 5-10 minutes.