Pierogy Squash Sheetpan
- 1 box Mrs. T’s 4 Cheese Medley Pierogies
- 1 medium butternut squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium acorn squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (12 ounce) packages chicken sausage, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add squash cubes, chicken sausage slices and pierogies to the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.