Shepherd’s Pie-rogies Skillet
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite spice blend, divided
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; add pierogies and sauté according to package direction with 1 ½ teaspoons of spice blend. Once pierogies are browned, remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook ground beef and add remaining spice blend. Once beef is browned, add in frozen vegetables to cook, about 5 minutes.
- Add pierogies back to the skillet, stir to combine and reheat before serving.