Turkey Melt Pierogy Bake
- 2 boxes Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Colby Jack slices, quartered
- 7 slices smoked turkey breast, quartered
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced and quartered
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat a large baking dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine frozen pierogies, spinach, onion turkey breast, tomatoes and ½ the cheese.
- Pour bowl ingredients into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil over the mixture. Cover with a layer of aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, take off aluminum foil and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes.